Thursday, November 13, 2008

Why I sit when I pee


First of all: You sick fuck! You wanna know about my peeing habits? Oh well.. Here we go.

The Master drinks loads and loads of beer, henceforth he has extensive experience when it comes to peeing. The Master sits when he pees. First of all, I'm usually shitfaced. When you're shitfaced drunk it's a lot harder to actually hit the toiletbowl, and when you don't hit the toilet bowl it gets messy. When the toilet gets messy, people around you get pissed off, and you can forget about ever getting it on with your ugly girlfriend. You'll end up having to wash the toilet, which is boring and smelly (my toilet in particular).

Second of all, reading and smoking. It's much more comfortable when you sit. You can bring along a magazine, you're beer bottle and even have a cigarette when peeing. Suddenly going to the toilet isn't just something you do, you can make a night of it. If you add some dirty magazines as well, you don't have to worry about your girlfriend either.

So enjoy peeing, but remember to sit. I command you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on the awesomeness